Create a vision. Set goals. Develop a plan. Achieve your dreams.
- You have hopes and dreams for your future but you struggle to figure out how to make those dreams a reality.
- You’ve set goals in the past but you haven’t been able to successfully make progress on them.
- You make plans and try new things but you have a hard time sticking with anything long enough to see results.
There is hope. This workbook will guide you through a step-by-step plan to take you out of the overwhelm and walk you into life on your terms. A life where you create a plan and then make it come to fruition.
Why You Need This Workbook
Life is busy and hectic, but you want to live a life of meaning and impact. You’re tired of feeling stuck, exhausted, and overwhelmed. You dream of making the world a better place for yourself, your family, and your community. But you’re barely surviving the day.
You’re not alone.
Most of us dream of living an incredible life of impact. But few people actually do.
One of the main reasons people aren’t able to live the life of their dreams is because they struggle to create goals and follow through on the plans they create.
Dreams are nice, but they don’t get you very far on their own.
Goals are important, but without a plan, goals are just wishes.
A plan is vital, but you need one more step.
Consistent small action over time leads to the life of your dreams.
Let me be your cheerleader and teacher as you work through the steps to create a vision for your future, evaluate your current life, determine your focus areas, decide on your goals, develop a strategic plan of action, and then set up systems and processes to ensure you keep taking consistent action in the right direction.
Why I created this workbook
I have always been a huge goal fanatic. I love setting goals, creating new habits, and pursuing an intentional life. However, I’d often be successful on some goals, but not others. I’d be consistent in one area of life, while simultaneously failing in other areas of my life.
The last few years I’ve started paying attention to what was working, what wasn’t working, and tweaking and adjusting my approach to goal setting along the way. I’ve created a full system for not just setting goals, but actually creating a plan and the systems necessary to make sure that I can actually follow the plan and achieve my goals. The results have been pretty incredible.
- I’ve been running at least a mile a day since May 25th, 2015.
- I trained for and ran a full marathon and I continue to run at least a half marathon race (or longer) every 13 weeks.
- I read 3-5 books a month.
- We are making great progress toward becoming debt free.
- I’m able to hold down a full-time job in the corporate world and blog on a part-time basis while also maintaining a strong marriage, and being a mom to two young kids.
By following the steps outlined in this workbook I have been able to pull myself out of burn out, overwhelm, and exhaustion, and start making progress toward the life of impact I dream of.
I want to help you do the same.
What you will learn with this workbook
As you go through the 13 steps outlined in the process you will learn:
- How to create a vision for your future that takes into account all the areas of your life.
- How to evaluate your current life season and circumstances
- Why and how to determine the key focus areas to improve upon each quarter
- The difference between goals and habits and how to decide which ones to pursue.
- To develop a plan of action to guide you in achieving your goal.
- How to create a schedule that actually works for your life.
- Why and how to develop the systems and review points to keep you on track.
- The most important secrets to help you succeed in living the life of your dreams.
What is included in the workbook
Your purchase includes:
- A 50-page printable workbook that walks you through the 13 steps of the goal planning process.
- 13 Worksheets that walk you step-by-step through the process to help you brainstorm, plan, and track your progress.
- A list of resources to provide you with additional guidance and help no matter what your goals entail.
- Bible verses included with each step of the process to help you be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and ask God to give you wisdom as you go through the steps.
Who is this workbook for
I have specifically created this workbook for busy working moms. As working moms, we juggle a whole lot of responsibilities. We’re constantly trying to find ways to balance all of the areas of our lives. We also, typically, carry a huge mental load as we are the ones who keep track of and organize all the things for our families. I get it. I’m right there with you. I’ll be sharing specific tips and strategies to help you organize and balance your life while still making progress on your goals.
The principles and steps used in this process can work in any situation, so if you aren’t a mom, you don’t work outside the home, or even if you are a man, you can still apply these steps to achieve significant results in your life.